How do you know if the technology you’ve invested in actually achieves the results your executive team and board are expecting? How do you decide what investments to make in virtual health and digital capabilities while taking into account regulatory, operational, and reimbursement challenges? How do you make IT operations more efficient to reduce cost, while delivering new business capabilities and improving the patient experience?
Our goal is to provide increased “information value” to the business, beyond services and deployment value, with the next generation of technology solutions and services. We strategize and prioritize investments of people and financial resources to derive the greatest value from investment to business priorities (e.g., population health, community integrated networks, and consumer engagement).
Key considerations we consider include:
- An understanding and evaluation of total IT cost drivers and levers
- Regular assessment of the IT organization and operating effectiveness, as well as identification of IT operating cost savings opportunities
- An understanding of technology capability gaps in enabling business priorities with the objective of transforming into a value driven operation
Healthlink Advisors can help solve these challenges and develop a strategic plan to drive results.
- IT cost model assessment and optimization
- Portfolio alignment and rationalization
- Value based IT financial management and cost containment
- Shared services assessment